This is a recipe my sister shared with me years ago and it has been a favorite ever since. We fondly call it, “Aunt Tammy’s Stuffing”, and every year my husband starts putting in a request for it. I shared the recipe below if you would like to give it a try with your family.
YOU WILL NEED:
*Herb & sage bread stuffing (1 bag)
*1 tube Jimmy Dean sausage
*1 (16 oz.) pack of fresh mushrooms
*Beef soup base
1. Fry mushrooms in a little butter
2. Fry Jimmy Dean sausage
3. Place herb stuffing in a bowl, add cooked Jimmy Dean sausage (drain sausage well) and mushrooms with butter
4. Next make beef soup base (make 3 cups)
5. Slowly add beef base into stuffing (not soggy)
6. Spray cake pan and spray tin foil for covering
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
8. Check and add more beef base if needed
After writing this blog, I’m feeling hungry for this stuffing. I’m going to add it to my shopping list.
Join me for my next “Coffee with Lianna”, which will post on January 3, 2020.